Re: s2ibis compatability (fwd)

From: Bob Ross <bob@icx.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 1995 - 09:50:00 PDT

Kellee:

Can you help generate PC compatible Windows versions of Versions 1.2 and 2.091?
Or can anyone else provide assistance to these problems?

Any further progress with respect to your compilation problems of the
October 16 Memo? I think the best contact is Alan Glaser (919) 515-3947.

Attached is some correspondence related to this issue.

Bob Ross
Interconnectix, Inc.