Re: FET switch model for BX designs

From: Weston Beal <beal@lisbon.eng.hou.compaq.com>
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 09:09:00 PDT

Arpad, and others,

I think that created a FET IBIS file is the easy part. The real
problem that I see is that no simulator that I know of supports the FET
specification in IBIS. Does anyone know of a simulator that supports
FET behavioral models? I suppose you could do it is SPICE, but if you
are using SPICE, you shouldn't have to use an IBIS file, right?

Regards,
Weston