Re: FET switch model for BX designs

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@viewlogic.com>
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 10:15:29 PDT

Weston,

Viewlogic's XTK supports the following IBIS V3.0 features in the
upcoming 1998.1 release. Due to few available .ibs example files these
items are identified as BETA features.

       1) Series FET switch
       2) EBD descriptions
       3) T-LINE package model descriptions
       4) Driver Scheduling

Please respond to me with requests for additional 3.0 features you may
require.

Regards,

Chris Rokusek
Viewlogic Systems