Re: IBIS/JEDEC SUMMIT MEETING

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 16:01:07 PST

Hello:

I tend to agree with Kellee. Since 1993 we always had 'Summit' meetings
twice a year. DAC(~July) and DesignCon(~Feb).

The recent IBIS east and the upcoming IBIS/JEDEC is really a first time
kind of a meeting where no IBISv3.x standard related issues were/are going to
be resolved/discussed..

If this IBIS east is going to be a yearly event starting 1998 then it falls
into a 'Summit' category..

This is my personal opinion.
Regards,
Syed