RE: Re[2]: Connector spec swathing

From: Chris Rokusek <crokusek@innoveda.com>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 12:04:45 PDT

Mikkail,

Did I say you should directly provide a full matrix? Absolutely not. My
original request that started this whole thread is simply that the mapping
from swath to full matrix to be clearly defined and perhaps provided by the
parser.

Repeated: I am not saying "Don't use the swath" !!!

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda

<snip>