RE: [IBIS] Open Source IBIS Parser

Subject: RE: [IBIS] Open Source IBIS Parser
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 11:37:44 PDT

The open-source community and IBIS community needs to work together.
If the IBIS committee says, "..open-source will be a threat to our
commercial EDA tools.."(we have seen this happen with the s2ibis2)
then the whole scheme falls apart.

IBIS committee must and should be willing to help the Open-source
community. I am not saying help with $$ but help with technical
details. This is fundamental.

Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc