[IBIS] Question about default value for Enable subparameter...

Subject: [IBIS] Question about default value for Enable subparameter...
From: Kim Helliwell (kimgh@apple.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:30:14 PDT

I'm embarrassed that I don't already know this, but what
is the default for the [Model] subparameter "Enable"?
The Spec (3.2) that I have lists "Active-High" in the
example (pp 19-21), but clearly not all the values
given for subparameters are intended as default
values. The spec is silent on the issue of defaults
for that parameter and on the larger question of
whether the values given in the spec are defaults
or merely examples.

Kim Helliwell
Apple Computer
kimgh@apple.com