[IBIS] How we can model startup time in IBIS.

From: Akhilesh CHANDRA <akhilesh.chandra_at_.....>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 02:18:28 PDT

Hello Experts,

  I am doing IBIS model of an IO operating at 800MHZ frequency. It have
startup time of 3nsec. After 3ns design gives output of 800mhz frequency. If
I model this time in waveform database of IBIS models the I have over
clocking issue and design is not work at this high frequency. Can you help
me to model this startup time. Is anyone make IBIS model of such designs.

Regards
Akhilesh