RE: [ibis-macro] Re: [IBIS] BIRD119: IBIS-AMI New Reserved Parameters

From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@sisoft.com>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 08:13:08 PDT

Scott & Vinu,

Thanks for your careful review and commentary on BIRD 119!

Knowing how fine some of the technical points can be (and how tough it is
to make sure that everyone is using the same terms in the same context), I
think these items are best suited to a real-time discussion, instead of
[what I expect would be] a very long email thread. I'm guessing that most
people already have enough mail in their Inbox, and what matters is that
the final spec is as complete and clear as possible.

I recommend we take these issues up in the IBIS-ATM meeting on Tuesdays,
and incorporate clarifications or enhancements into an updated copy of the
BIRD.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products