[IBIS] RE: BIRD127.4: IBIS-AMI Typographical Corrections CORRECTED

From: Mahbubul Bari <Mahbubul.Bari@maxim-ic.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2011 - 14:22:07 PST

Hello,
I have an AMI (attached) file for a RX that does not require any Model Specific parameter. Because, it is a self contained adaptive RX. So I left out the Model Specific parameter section. I have one simulator works with this model as expected. Two other simulators are having problem with this omission.

bird127.4 states -
"
|* ending with parentheses. The file may also contain another
|* section or sub-tree named 'Model_Specific', beginning and
|* ending with parentheses.
"
I read that as 'Model_Specitic' parameter section is optional.

Could you help me with clarification?

Sincerely,
Mahbubul Bari