[IBIS] RE: IBIS BIRD155.1 - Examples

From: <radek_biernacki@agilent.com>
Date: Fri Sep 13 2013 - 11:22:51 PDT
Hi Bob,

Excellent idea!

Do we need just one example for each of the two reserved parameters (then what you propose is just fine), or more. I believe one example would be fine, though for the second example we could show the [Model] line from an *.ibs file where the model name is defined - what do you think?

 As I see it in version 6.0 draft that the location of similar examples is just right after the definition of each of the reserved parameters.

And, yes, let's work together, perhaps keeping a small e-mail distribution.

Thanks, Radek