Errors while running runs2i

Subject: Errors while running runs2i
From: Khalid Ansari (khalida@vitesse.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:25:40 PST

Hi all,

I am new to IBIS. I have a macro for which basically I have
created a directory and put in the directory the .sp file and .inc file,
these are my hspice files. The macro is for a bi-directional I/O. I
run the mks2i script and generate a .s2i file. I polish up the .s2i
with the right package RLC and the other values and then
do the runs2i script. I did the same for one other input cell and the
curves were generated right. With this bi-directional one I get errors
and the script doesn't generate any curves. I went through all the .out
files created by running the script and I found in two different .out files
that there were errors:

File name= rdxpad.out...error = "could not close save file = rdxpad.ic".
File name= runpad.out...error = "could not close save file = runpad.ic".

Anybody know what these errors mean? How do you go about
troubleshooting when running these scripts...what are the things
to look for?

Thanks in advance,
Khalid