Re: Errors while running runs2i

Subject: Re: Errors while running runs2i
From: Khalid Ansari (khalida@vitesse.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 09:51:08 PST

Syed,

I was able to execute runs2i successfully. The reason why
I was running into all kinds of errors was that my disk space
was full.

Thanks a lot for your response. By the way I just started using
IBIS and got a chance to read the IBIS documents floating around
on the net, created by you. They were very helpful.

Thanks,
Khalid