RE: [IBIS-Users] Using Differential IBIS Buffers in HSPICE

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Using Differential IBIS Buffers in HSPICE
From: Mirmak, Michael (michael.mirmak@intel.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 10:43:03 PST

Tim,

There are known differences in how recent versions of HSPICE (2001.2 vs.
2001.4) treat differential IBIS models. Try consulting the Avant! website
or your local rep. for the latest usage recommendations on 2001.4. We've
had success by adding the following line to our B-element calls:

+hsp_ver=2001.2

This will force HSPICE to use the 2001.2 IBIS simulation engine. Try it and
see if your results meet expectations.

Good luck!

- Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.