Re: [IBIS-Users] Validation of IBIS model

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Validation of IBIS model
From: Anshuli Goel (anshuli@india.ti.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 05:06:01 PST

Hello Hazem

Sorry for bombarding you with so many mails.
I picked up the data for rising and falling waveform from directly the
files made by s2ibis2 script and now I don't see and ringing. So I guess
the problem that I had was due to bigger timestep. Now I am closely
matching with the results of spice and IBIS model but except one trouble.

IBIS output
[Image]

SPICE output
[Image]

If you see at the waveforms the edges of IBIS output is sharper as compared
to spice output. Otherwise the rise time and voltage level is closely
matching . Why I am getting these sharp edges. I still have only 1 Rising
and 1 falling waveform . So does it have to do something with this ? ???

Thanx for the help .

Regards
Anshuli