[IBIS-Users] MIME-Version: 1.0

Subject: [IBIS-Users] MIME-Version: 1.0
From: locate_me (locate_me@15to25.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 03:09:14 PDT

hi,
  i'm trying to make IBIS model for a I/O buffer. i'm giving two cycle (two pulse) of input and enable is there from initialization.
when i compare the netlist simulation result and IBIS model simulation result. i'm getting IBIS model result (in 2nd cycle) very far from the netlist simulation result. in the very first cycle every thing fine both plots are overlapping eachother.
 now 1) shd i give enable after the input means a pulse shd be there on enable.
     2) there are two rising and falling waveforms are generated for two type of load (one to gnd and other to Vcc). and i'm not using ne thing for selecting the ramp up parameter while simulating the IBIS model. we have two parameter called ramp_rwf and ramp_fwf. default value for this 0. so shd i change it to 2.

regs
deepak

--153914115103.19543.locate_me@15to25.com--