[IBIS-Users] Determination of Ccomp with input network

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Determination of Ccomp with input network
From: erik.van.der.ven@philips.com
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 04:22:06 PDT

Hello IBIS expert,

I want to determine a value for Ccomp for a differential LVDS input.

When I "look" into the input terminals I see a network of resistors and
capacitors in front of the input transistors. There are also series
resistors present and thus there is capacitance at both sides of these
resistors. How should I determine Ccomp? Will this be a good
representation of the load behaviour?

With kind regards,

Ir. Erik van der Ven
Room DB1032