[IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Verification

From: lee yang <changly_80@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 20:10:34 PDT

Hi IBIS experts,

I have generated a list of IBIS models and my next task to check whether the
generated IBIS models are correlated to the Spice model.I have no idea at
all how am I going to verify whether the generated IBIS models are accurate.

My questions here are:
1) Does IBIS committee define a standard procedure of verifying the IBIS
models to see if they are correlated to Spice models? If yes, then where can
I get this document?
2) Normally, how do IBIS providers assure that the IBIS models provided to
customers are accurate or correlated to Spice model?
3) What are the criteria to be considered in order to determine the accuracy
of an IBIS model compared to Spice model?
Could anyone please give some help? Detailed explainations are desired as I
am just a beginner to IBIS world.
Many thanks.

-L.Y. Chang