RE: [IBIS-Users] Programable drive and termination strenght

From: Michael Sachtjen <walldrug1316mi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 14:00:39 PST

Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. That's another option I hadn't
thought of. Having separate models for the driver and
terminator would avoid redundant driver models, and
the user doesn't have to text edit the file. However,
it does require them to change their component setup
in the simulator to switch from the output model to
the input model.

I guess I'll have to pick my poison and figure out
which solution is the least painful.

Thanks,

Michael