RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS model check

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 12:22:02 PDT
In any engineering situation to verify something, to ensure it is correct,
you need a standard to verify against. In this case you need either the
original SPICE or measurements of an actual device.  Without either of these
how can you verify?

You can always use some engineering judgment to see if the curves look
reasonable.  I would look at the datasheet for the buffer as a place to
start to base reasonableness on.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane