RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS model check

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman_at_.....>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 13:05:26 PDT
Can you look at the VI data and tell if it makes sense?  Some (maybe
most) of the problems I've had recently have been problems in the SPICE
model.  The IBIS data mapped to the SPICE deck just fine.  But I knew
that the transistors just wouldn't do what the curves said.  They had to
fix the SPICE model before re-doing the IBIS model.

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com
(512) 723-3592