RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS dual power supply

From: Syed Huq \(shuq\) <shuq_at_.....>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 15:37:49 PST
I have gotten around a lot of limitations of the tool by resorting to
this type of method.
It is certainly acceptable since the tool simulates all of your .sp
files (hand edited or auto generated) to finally create the IBIS model.
You just have to be aware of these manual changes...

It would be nice to have these capabilities built in.

Tks
Syed