[IBIS-Users] sim results

From: Fabio BRINA <fabio.brina_at_.....>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 01:39:10 PST
Hi experts,

I have extracted ibis model by  s2ibis3 tool,
the ibisck don't reveal any  errors or warnings.
But when I compare the ibis model simulation
with the original Eldo simulation , the width
of the ibis output is real smaller, and the initial
point is 1.7V instead of 0V. (see figure)
Which is, in your opinion,  a possible problem?
I have to throw away the .ibs model? (I hope no!)

Thanks all
Fabio