Re: [IBIS-Users] VT Data Length Mismatch and Over Clocking

From: Prabhat Ranjan <prabhat.ranjan2k6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 08:21:48 PDT

Hello Timothy,

I have also came across the same problem with one simulator where different
time lengths of V-T waveform gave me completely wrong results and just
making all tables equal by adding same last point has solved the problem.
Simulator vendor has accepted it as bug in tool.

Various simulators take care this issue internally by extending the last
points to make them equal.Thats why, somewhere it is recommended to have
same two last points in VT curve. I have checked the same model with 2-3
another simulators and all of them give correct results with different time
length.

Regards
Prabhat