[IBIS] RE: GEIA Manual of Operations & Procedure now available free

From: Vuletic Radovan (QAG PD PDE AM) <Radovan.Vuletic_at_.....>
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 23:45:09 PDT
Hi Michael,

again me asking silly questions - but what are you really pointing in your mail? (I apologize, but I think that I am missing something)

As far as I interpret your message GEIA now offers (one should pay for it) ANSI-EIA-656-B standard (as we can see bellow)

ANSI-EIA-656-B  I/O Buffer Information Specification (IBIS)(Revision of ANSI/EIA 656-1995)
Available For Sale<http://www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/joint.cgi/geia> <http://www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/joint.cgi/geia>

Questions:
========

1.) what is a difference between the standard that GEIA offers and the publicly available standards that can be downloaded on the http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/specs.htm?
2.) what do you mean when you say: "The Manual of Operations and Procedure should serve as the guide to policies followed by the IBIS Open Forum."?
Which manuals should be be followed (and which topics) on IBIS Open Forum?

Could you please advice?

Many thanks,
Radovan

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / S po¹tovanjem
Radovan Vuletiæ

Qimonda AG
QAG PD PDE AM
MUC/10.2.236 AP 3
Am Campeon 1-12
D-85579 Neuebiberg
Germany

Phone:          +49 (0)89 60088 1233
Fax (PC):       +49 (0)89 60088 45 5305

E-mail: radovan.vuletic@qimonda.com<mailto:radovan.vuletic@qimonda.com>
Web:  http://www.qimonda.com/

Qimonda AG
Chairman of the Supervisory Board/ Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Peter J. Fischl
Management Board/ Vorstand: Kin Wah Loh (Chairman/ Vorsitzender), Dr. Michael Majerus, Thomas J. Seifert
Register Court/ Registergericht: München HRB 152545, Seat/ Sitz: München