[Q] Is there any EDA simulator accepting Connector IBIS?

Subject: [Q] Is there any EDA simulator accepting Connector IBIS?
From: Charlie Park (onion@mail.kaist.ac.kr)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 16:17:13 PST

Dear all of you,

I am Charlie Park in KAIST, South Korea.

I am very interested in the IBIS of connector and downloaded the latest version spec.

But I am afraid that I can't find any way to simulate an example file(molex one) because every EDA tool
accepts just the buffer IBIS format, normal one.

How can I simulate the connector IBIS model?

Please give me some advice or information about simulation tool accepting connector IBIS model.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards.

- from South Korea, Charlie