[IBIS-Users] Model generation for LVDS using S2IBIS3

From: Shrikant G Kadadevar <Shrikant.G.Kadadevar_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 03:14:32 PST
Hello All

I was generating IBIS model generation for LVDS using S2IBIS3 tool. But
i found that when it generates
input deck it does not apply differential input signal at the two
differential inputs.
Because of which i am not able to get good output.
Even i have declared [Diff pin] keyword. Is this bug in the tool or  am
I doing anything wrong.

Also when generating deck for rise time S2IBIS3 tool attaches RLOAD
which should not be connected.
By default it connects this load resistor of value 50ohm. How to avoid this.

Thanking you
Shrikant GK