Re: Drive-on-demand

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 13:05:18 PDT

All,

I would suggest a multistage driver that is tailored for one
specific corner. It would be tricky to construct, but it should
work. For each device corner you would have to determine
the transition region where the driver impedance changes
and adjust the staging in the ibis model to account for
this. I imagine that it would take 3 different models to
cover min/typ/max behavior.

scott

--
Scott McMorrow