Non Monotonic Drivers

From: MR RONALD J CHRISTOPHER <EGJJ77A@prodigy.com>
Date: Wed Aug 30 1995 - 13:13:59 PDT

-- [ From: Ron Christopher * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Will Hobbs,

I recommend a teleconference call be set up just on this subject. One
suggestion would be the first hour of your 9/15 meeting, or it could be
a separate teleconference call, but all those participating on the
reflector must be committed to be present.

I see in the discussion insufficient user request to justify the
necessary study, but I also see a whole foundry not supporting IBIS
because of this problem. This seems inconsistent. Users can get
around the problem today with SPICE models and NDA agreements, but this
will not be adequate as reuse and interoperability of signal integrity
tools increases.

Ron Christopher