s2ibis

From: Hoang Nguyen <hoang@msai.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 1995 - 12:55:57 PDT

Hello,

We're trying to interface s2ibis with our internal Spice simulator. However,
we got DC conversion failure at low temp. The pull-up, pull-down spice model
is temperature specific, i.e., for each pull-up and pull-down, we have three
different models at min, typ, and max temp. Can the current s2ibis associate
each temp model in its translation ? Will the new s2ibis version include this?
Or do we have to obtain a temp-independent model?

Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Regards,

Hoang Nguyen
hoang@msai.com
Mitsubishi Semiconductor America, Inc.