Re: Soliciting inputs for IBIS COOKBOOK V2.1

From: Derrick Duehren <Derrick_Duehren@ccm2.jf.intel.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 1995 - 17:19:02 PST

Text item:

 Kellee,

 Let's see. For the cookbook, here's my killer
 chunky spaghetti sauce recipe:

 Derrick's spaghetti sauce

 1 lb. ground beef (browned)
 1 lb. Italian sausage (sliced and browned)
 1 16 oz can tomato sauce
 1 16 oz can stewed tomatoes
 1 8 oz can tomato paste
 1/2 medium onion (diced)
 1 can pitted olives (sliced)
 1 Tbs. oregano
 1 tsp. garlic powder
 1 Tbs. sugar
 1/2 tsp. chili pepper
 1 tsp. pepper
 1/2 tsp. salt
 Water as needed (usually 1 cup)

 Optional: Diced green pepper
           16 oz frozen spinach

 Put it all in a big pot and let it simmer for at
 least 45 min.

 I can't add much technical value to the cookbook, but I can do non-technical
 editing, if you don't have the resources there.

 Derrick Duehren
 IBIS Open Forum Secretary (a volunteer position)
 Phone (503) 696-4299, Fax (503) 696-4904
 Derrick_Duehren@ccm.jf.intel.com
 2111 NE 25th, JF1-97, Hillsboro, OR 97224