[IBIS-Users] Model Selector Keyword for Series Pin Mapping

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Model Selector Keyword for Series Pin Mapping
From: Haque, Moshiul (mhaque@ti.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:07:22 PDT

Hi All,
While creating an IBIS model for series switch, I have noticed that the
IBISCHK3.2 gives an error if the model selector keyword is used to define
two different models for the same model_name in series pin mapping.
IBISCHK3.2 gives an error saying that the model (that is defined in the
series pin mapping under model_name column) is not defined. Model selector
keyword works fine for other models (input, terminator or 3-state) Any idea
what did I do wrong?

[Series Pin Mapping] pin_2 model_name function_table_group

3 2 Q3384A_IO_S 1

[Model Selector] Q3384A_IO_S

Q3384A_IO_S_33 3.3 volt Vcc
Q3384A_IO_S_25 2.5 volt Vcc

If I use two different series pin mapping with separate model but with same
pin mapping will that be an incorrect approach?

Example:
[Series Pin Mapping] pin_2 model_name function_table_group

3 2 Q3384A_IO_S_25 1
3 2 Q3384A_IO_S_33 1

Regards
Moshiul Haque