[IBIS-Users] Information on Vref, Rref & Cref

From: Sudarshan Honnudike <sudarshan.honnudike_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 21:34:37 PST
Hi ,

If we have a IO pad which works in the different applications depending on
the load applied
on it, then do we to  provide V-t waveforms(more than normal 4 curves) for
different applications
with different load settings.?

Or can we specify that loading conditions under Rref, Vref and Cref for
that model. Which one is preferable. ?

I tested my model with Hyperlynx SI tool and it is not identifying the
Rref and Vref values that I am specifying
in my model. It will only take Cref and Vmeas while doing simulations. In
that case we can't specify the loading
conditions under Vref, Cref and Vref but we need to give all possible V-t
curve combinations for different loading conditions.

Please let me know your reply.

PS : I am also waiting for the reply to my previous mail regarding Common
Mode Voltage Range support in IBIS .

Best Regards,

Sudarshan HN
NXP Semiconductors/CTO /PLT