Clarifing example for Packaging EGG

From: Jon Powell <uunet!qdt.com!jonp@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Mon May 08 1995 - 11:20:43 PDT

>> So, basically, I don't see why SPICE is not sufficiently "overlapping
>>and redundant." It's a lot MORE information than the simulator will
>>probably ever need. The existing matrix descriptions are probably equally
>>expressive, since they permit "full" or "sparse" coupling as needed.

I want to use a format that "lends" itself to easy partioning. If people believe
that a 100 element SUBCKT does this, then we should use it. If however, people
feel that a different format would be either easier to create or easier to interpret,
then we should use that.

>> Jon Powell's comment is totally accurate:

but thanks for agreeing with me, I think.

jon