Re: [IBIS-Users]Difference in rise-fall waveform due to c_comp!!

From: Alok Rungta <a0875973@india.ti.com>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 19:46:13 PST

  Arpad,
I indeed had connected resistence to Gnd and when I resimulated with
resistance connected to Vcc it is the rise waveform that is different
which is consistent with your explanation.

        What is not clear to me is when simulator is trying to find response
for a new load(which may be diff. from ref. load) how is the "new waveform"
,that you mentioned, created (i.e. the circuit used to calculate it) and
how is it used
when calculating for the required load.

 I have seen docs where ccomp is shown connected to Gnd. and if
load is also connected to Gnd what kind of circuit are we looking at while
creating the new waveform and using it further to find the waveform at the
different loads.

Thanks & Rgds
Alok

--