[IBIS-Users] Monotonicity problem in IBIS models

From: <seshadri.kirankumar_at_.....>
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 23:02:19 PDT
Hi Experts,
    I am working in IBIS model generation. And i found all models i
generate usually  having monotonicity problem in IV data,means
eventhough it is free from all other errors and warnings it will be
having one or two
    monotonicity warnings.I need yours valuable sugestion in this
regard.

     I would be happy if  anybody give me an idea for solving this.And i
want to know the wide reasons for occurance of  this.

Thanks for your Support

Best Regards
Kiran Kumar

Confidentiality Notice